Jardim, Meisner & Susser, P.C. has the privilege of representing a wide range of health care professionals (including, but not limited to, orthopedists, chiropractors, radiology groups, pain management facilities, and acupuncture professionals) to help them recover reimbursement for services under New Jersey’s Personal Injury Protection (PIP) law. Best of all, our services to such professionals are absolutely free.
High volume, quick turnaround
Our PIP Practice Group has achieved a high provider-reimbursement rate, and our firm has the ability to handle high volumes of cases and turn them around quickly. We provide the following benefits to our PIP medical provider clients:
- Guaranteed filing of PIP claims with the Forthright within 10 business days of receiving complete files
- Monthly status reports on all active PIP files
- No cost to our clients for PIP arbitration representation (we recover fees if we win or settle with the insurance carrier)
- Fast recovery (30-60 days) on qualified files
- Filing fees paid by our firm, win or lose
- Onsite consultative and copying support
Our group is well known by PIP insurance providers and arbitrators, who regard us as dedicated attorneys knowledgeable about a wide array of PIP-related subjects that often form the battlegrounds for disputes, especially medical necessity, timely and full compliance with PIP law, and the appropriate use of CPT Codes. We also stand ready to provide presentations to your staff to ensure that there is strict compliance with both PIP rules and insurance policy requirements.