Jardim, Meisner & Susser, P.C. is pleased to announce that partners Thomas Jardim, Richard Meisner, Bennet Susser, Richard Catalina, Dennis Gleason, Timothy Lyons, Scott Salmon, and Jessica Sprague have been selected to the 2022 Super Lawyers list.
Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
- Thomas C. Jardim has a wide range of experience in general civil litigation; construction law; employment law, insurance defense; governmental representation; and zoning, planning, and redevelopment law.
- Richard Meisner leads the firm’s corporate and commercial transactions, business law, and residential real estate practice groups.
- Bennet Susser is the Co-Chair of the firm’s Civil and Commercial Litigation and Environmental practice groups.
- Erin Brueche manages the firm’s Family and Matrimonial practice group. She is a Certified Matrimonial Attorney and has dedicated her entire legal career to the practice of family and matrimonial law.
- Richard A. Catalina, Jr., manages the firm’s Intellectual Property practice group, is a registered patent attorney, and represents clients in a wide array of intellectual property matters, including IP procurement, protection, enforcement, and litigation.
- Dennis Gleason represents clients in federal and state courts throughout the country in business litigation matters. Mr. Gleason’s practice includes complex commercial disputes, patents trademarks, copyright, unfair competition, trade secrets as well as probate litigation.
- Timothy D. Lyons has a wide-ranging general litigation practice with an emphasis on business and commercial litigation.
- Scott Salmon chairs the firm’s Election Group and co-chairs its Government Representation Group. He also practices employment law and civil and commercial litigation.
- Jessica R. Sprague is a Certified Matrimonial Attorney, as authorized by the New Jersey Supreme Court, and is an expert in family law-related matters.
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process is multi-phased and includes a statewide survey of lawyers, independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Therefore the results they have produced are considered by them to be a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. *No aspects of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.